Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Millions of New Yorkers Still Without Health Insurance
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego – Members of the Health Care for All New York campaign are reacting to the latest Census Bureau estimates.
The data shows New York has the highest poverty rate of all northern states and millions still lack health insurance coverage.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Director of Health Care Restructuring Initiatives at the Community Services Society of New York, Elisabeth Benjamin. She responds to the data.