Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
Millions of New Yorkers Still Without Health Insurance
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego – Members of the Health Care for All New York campaign are reacting to the latest Census Bureau estimates.
The data shows New York has the highest poverty rate of all northern states and millions still lack health insurance coverage.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Director of Health Care Restructuring Initiatives at the Community Services Society of New York, Elisabeth Benjamin. She responds to the data.