Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
More Oswego County Residents Will Get KI Pills
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Oswego County has been handing out potassium iodide tablets to residents living within the ten mile zone around the Nine Mile Point nuclear plants.
Now, two entities will start distributing the pills to employees who WORK inside but LIVE outside the hot zone.
CLICK on the icon above to hear Elizabeth Christensen's report.