Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
More Oswego County Residents Will Get KI Pills
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Oswego County has been handing out potassium iodide tablets to residents living within the ten mile zone around the Nine Mile Point nuclear plants.
Now, two entities will start distributing the pills to employees who WORK inside but LIVE outside the hot zone.
CLICK on the icon above to hear Elizabeth Christensen's report.