Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
More News From WRVO
More Oswego County Residents Will Get KI Pills
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Oswego County has been handing out potassium iodide tablets to residents living within the ten mile zone around the Nine Mile Point nuclear plants.
Now, two entities will start distributing the pills to employees who WORK inside but LIVE outside the hot zone.
CLICK on the icon above to hear Elizabeth Christensen's report.