Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
More Oswego County Residents Will Get KI Pills
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Oswego County has been handing out potassium iodide tablets to residents living within the ten mile zone around the Nine Mile Point nuclear plants.
Now, two entities will start distributing the pills to employees who WORK inside but LIVE outside the hot zone.
CLICK on the icon above to hear Elizabeth Christensen's report.