Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A group of Central New York organizations is concerned about the treatment of local Muslims since the 9-11 attacks. They came together to form the "The Central New York Bill of Rights Defense Campaign" to show solidarity with local Muslims, Arabs and South Asians.
The American Friends Service Committee is one of the organizations. Area Director Chrissie Rizzo explains to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski how the group came about and its aim.