Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Need A Hug? Go To 'The Nicest Place On The Internet'
Sometimes, we bring you bad news. Sometimes the good. But other times, we just like to share something sweet.
And as Gizmodo said yesterday: "The holidays are here. The year is finishing up. It's late. It's cold. It's about time to go to the nicest place on the Internet."
That is a website where strangers offer you nothing but free hugs set to pretty music. As the creators of thenicestplaceontheinter.net say, it for those times you need "turn the sad into happy and the happy into celebration."
Here's a video that previews the site:
And, by the way, you can add your own hug to the site.
h/t: The Morning News.