Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Negative Ads in the 48th State Senate District: Analysis
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A recent poll from Siena College shows north country State Senator Darrel Aubertine with a 20 point lead over his republican challenger David Renzi.
Meanwhile, Renzi has launched the first negative campaign ad attacking Aubertine's work in Albany.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a political science professor at SUNY Oswego about the race.