Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Negative Ads in the 48th State Senate District: Analysis
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A recent poll from Siena College shows north country State Senator Darrel Aubertine with a 20 point lead over his republican challenger David Renzi.
Meanwhile, Renzi has launched the first negative campaign ad attacking Aubertine's work in Albany.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a political science professor at SUNY Oswego about the race.