Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Negative Ads in the 48th State Senate District: Analysis
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A recent poll from Siena College shows north country State Senator Darrel Aubertine with a 20 point lead over his republican challenger David Renzi.
Meanwhile, Renzi has launched the first negative campaign ad attacking Aubertine's work in Albany.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a political science professor at SUNY Oswego about the race.