Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Negative Ads in the 48th State Senate District: Analysis
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A recent poll from Siena College shows north country State Senator Darrel Aubertine with a 20 point lead over his republican challenger David Renzi.
Meanwhile, Renzi has launched the first negative campaign ad attacking Aubertine's work in Albany.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a political science professor at SUNY Oswego about the race.