Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Negative Ads in the 48th State Senate District: Analysis
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A recent poll from Siena College shows north country State Senator Darrel Aubertine with a 20 point lead over his republican challenger David Renzi.
Meanwhile, Renzi has launched the first negative campaign ad attacking Aubertine's work in Albany.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a political science professor at SUNY Oswego about the race.