Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
New Generation Grapples With Roe V. Wade
It's been 39 years since the Supreme Court legalized abortion in 50 states. But last year, states passed a record number of laws that made getting abortions tougher, including one that bars insurance companies from covering the procedure. Host Michel Martin speaks discusses abortion rights today with three female university students. Advisory: This conversation may not be comfortable for some listeners.