Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
New Generation Grapples With Roe V. Wade
It's been 39 years since the Supreme Court legalized abortion in 50 states. But last year, states passed a record number of laws that made getting abortions tougher, including one that bars insurance companies from covering the procedure. Host Michel Martin speaks discusses abortion rights today with three female university students. Advisory: This conversation may not be comfortable for some listeners.