Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
New Generation Grapples With Roe V. Wade
It's been 39 years since the Supreme Court legalized abortion in 50 states. But last year, states passed a record number of laws that made getting abortions tougher, including one that bars insurance companies from covering the procedure. Host Michel Martin speaks discusses abortion rights today with three female university students. Advisory: This conversation may not be comfortable for some listeners.