Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
A New Reason To Beat Your Own Chest: 'Drum Machine Shirt'
Originally published on Thu December 15, 2011 1:36 pm
The Two-Way doesn't endorse products. But we do like to pass on things we see about weird and unusual things.
So a Los Angeles Times story about a "drum machine T-shirt" caught our eye. (Since there's a drummer or two in our lives, we may be biased.)
There's also, not surprisingly, an "electronic rock guitar shirt." They're both from a website that's appropriately named Think Geek.
Check out this video of the drum shirt in action. And yes, you can wash it (after taking the electronics off!).
Feel free to add your favorites in the comments thread.
(H/T to NPR's Catherine Laidlaw.)