Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
New York Consumer Confidence 'Tanks'
OSWEGO, NY (August 8, 2011) - As Governor Andrew Cuomo's Regional Economic Councils began meeting around the state, the latest survey of consumers in New York suggests they need to move quickly.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, from a peak in January, New York's Consumer Confidence Index hit a low in July.