Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
New York Consumer Confidence 'Tanks'
OSWEGO, NY (August 8, 2011) - As Governor Andrew Cuomo's Regional Economic Councils began meeting around the state, the latest survey of consumers in New York suggests they need to move quickly.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, from a peak in January, New York's Consumer Confidence Index hit a low in July.