Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
New York Consumer Confidence 'Tanks'
OSWEGO, NY (August 8, 2011) - As Governor Andrew Cuomo's Regional Economic Councils began meeting around the state, the latest survey of consumers in New York suggests they need to move quickly.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, from a peak in January, New York's Consumer Confidence Index hit a low in July.