Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
New York Consumer Confidence 'Tanks'
OSWEGO, NY (August 8, 2011) - As Governor Andrew Cuomo's Regional Economic Councils began meeting around the state, the latest survey of consumers in New York suggests they need to move quickly.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, from a peak in January, New York's Consumer Confidence Index hit a low in July.