Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
New York Gubernatorial Candidate Tom Souzzi Proposes Upstate Economic Plan
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Nassau County Executive Tom Souzzi faces an up-hill battle to win the State Democratic Party nomination for Governor against State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. Spitzer holds a wide lead over Souzzi in the polls and in campaign fundraising. Still, Souzzi remains enthusiastic and says he will continue to wage a primary campaign against Spitzer.
This week, Souzzi proposed an economic plan to revitalize Upstate New York. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the candidate.