Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
New York Gubernatorial Candidate Tom Souzzi Proposes Upstate Economic Plan
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Nassau County Executive Tom Souzzi faces an up-hill battle to win the State Democratic Party nomination for Governor against State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. Spitzer holds a wide lead over Souzzi in the polls and in campaign fundraising. Still, Souzzi remains enthusiastic and says he will continue to wage a primary campaign against Spitzer.
This week, Souzzi proposed an economic plan to revitalize Upstate New York. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the candidate.