Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
New York Property Tax Coalition
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York's business community and taxpayer organizations are teaming together to pressure state lawmakers to enact a property tax cap.
The Business Council of New York State is behind the push. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Business Council spokesman Michael Moran about the New York Property Tax Cap Coalition.