Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
New York Property Tax Coalition
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York's business community and taxpayer organizations are teaming together to pressure state lawmakers to enact a property tax cap.
The Business Council of New York State is behind the push. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Business Council spokesman Michael Moran about the New York Property Tax Cap Coalition.