Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
New York Property Tax Coalition
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York's business community and taxpayer organizations are teaming together to pressure state lawmakers to enact a property tax cap.
The Business Council of New York State is behind the push. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Business Council spokesman Michael Moran about the New York Property Tax Cap Coalition.