Most Active Stories
- Pentagon Reportedly Hushed Up Chemical Weapons Finds In Iraq
- Rep. Dan Maffei and John Katko on the Campbell Conversations
- Keeping it down: acid reflux disease and how to treat it
- Maffei vs. Katko: In their first debate, candidates discuss negative ads
- Home handyman Bob Vila gives us tips on indoor air quality
More News From WRVO
New York's High Energy Costs
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY –
New York State's high energy costs are raising questions about whether legislation is needed to regulate New York's electric utilities.
But a trade group argues the move to a competitive marketplace almost a decade ago has helped ratepayers.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski has more.