Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
New York's High Energy Costs
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY –
New York State's high energy costs are raising questions about whether legislation is needed to regulate New York's electric utilities.
But a trade group argues the move to a competitive marketplace almost a decade ago has helped ratepayers.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski has more.