Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
New York's High Energy Costs
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY –
New York State's high energy costs are raising questions about whether legislation is needed to regulate New York's electric utilities.
But a trade group argues the move to a competitive marketplace almost a decade ago has helped ratepayers.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski has more.