Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
New York's High Energy Costs
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY –
New York State's high energy costs are raising questions about whether legislation is needed to regulate New York's electric utilities.
But a trade group argues the move to a competitive marketplace almost a decade ago has helped ratepayers.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski has more.