Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
New York's High Energy Costs
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY –
New York State's high energy costs are raising questions about whether legislation is needed to regulate New York's electric utilities.
But a trade group argues the move to a competitive marketplace almost a decade ago has helped ratepayers.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski has more.