Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
News Zogby poll findings on Senator Hillary Clinton's re-election bid.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – U-S Senator Hillary Clinton has a lock on the state democratic nomination as the New York democrat seeks re-election this year.
But a new Zogby International poll found that if she were to face a challenge from an anti-war candidate in the fall campaign, she could find herself in a real battle for re-election.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby about the poll findings.