Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
NHL Teams Up With Black Colleges
The National Hockey League wants to broaden its reach, particularly to African American students. So the NHL is joining forces with the Thurgood Marshall College Fund to offer scholarships to students in hockey programs to attend public historic black colleges and universities. Host Michel Martin talks with Johnny C. Taylor Jr., head of the fund.