Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
No Parole For Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's Killer
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 10:32 am
The man who murdered Beatle John Lennon in December 1980 has been denied parole for a seventh time, The Associated Press reports.
Mark David Chapman, New York State Corrections inmate No. 81A3860, is now 57-years-old. He's serving a prison term of 20 years to life.
Lennon was gunned down at the entrance to his Manhattan apartment building.
From Day to Day in 2005: "The Night John Lennon Died."