Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
No Surprises Expected in Today's New York State Primaries
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A weekend poll conducted by the Qinnipiac Polling Institute shows that support remains very strong for Eliot Spitzer who is being challenged by Tom Souzzi for the democratic nod for Governor.
The closest race remains the democratic contest for State Attorney General.
WRV0's Chris Ulanowski asked Quinnipiac Pollster Maurice Carroll about the findings.