Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
No Surprises Expected in Today's New York State Primaries
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A weekend poll conducted by the Qinnipiac Polling Institute shows that support remains very strong for Eliot Spitzer who is being challenged by Tom Souzzi for the democratic nod for Governor.
The closest race remains the democratic contest for State Attorney General.
WRV0's Chris Ulanowski asked Quinnipiac Pollster Maurice Carroll about the findings.