Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
No Surprises Expected in Today's New York State Primaries
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A weekend poll conducted by the Qinnipiac Polling Institute shows that support remains very strong for Eliot Spitzer who is being challenged by Tom Souzzi for the democratic nod for Governor.
The closest race remains the democratic contest for State Attorney General.
WRV0's Chris Ulanowski asked Quinnipiac Pollster Maurice Carroll about the findings.