Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
No Surprises Expected in Today's New York State Primaries
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A weekend poll conducted by the Qinnipiac Polling Institute shows that support remains very strong for Eliot Spitzer who is being challenged by Tom Souzzi for the democratic nod for Governor.
The closest race remains the democratic contest for State Attorney General.
WRV0's Chris Ulanowski asked Quinnipiac Pollster Maurice Carroll about the findings.