Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
No Surprises Expected in Today's New York State Primaries
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A weekend poll conducted by the Qinnipiac Polling Institute shows that support remains very strong for Eliot Spitzer who is being challenged by Tom Souzzi for the democratic nod for Governor.
The closest race remains the democratic contest for State Attorney General.
WRV0's Chris Ulanowski asked Quinnipiac Pollster Maurice Carroll about the findings.