Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Nuclear Security Controversy
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – The Nuclear Regulatory Commission announced late last week it would no longer make plants' security information available to the public, the press, and even some local officials.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen reports on how that decision is being received by nuclear watchdogs and local emergency management workers.