Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Nuclear Waste Shipments
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Nuclear power critics say the U-S Energy Department is developing plans to ship high-level nuclear waste through Syracuse.
The Green Party of New York, the Syracuse Peace Council and the Central New York Citizens Awareness Network raised the issue today. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Green Party's Howie Hawkins about the issue.