Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
NY Leg Gets a "B" Cume From Environmental Community
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY – Albany lawmakers earned a cumulative "B" grade for 2011 from an organization representing the environmental community.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, the group says that's a big improvement.
The League of Conservation Voters Education Fund will issue its cumulative grade for Governor Andrew Cuomo following his first full year in office.