Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
NY State Could Soon Have a "Caylee's Law"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – New York State could soon have a "Caylee's Law" on the books.
As WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, Senate Republicans are proposing legislation that would mean tougher penalties in certain murders of children.