Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
NY State Could Soon Have a "Caylee's Law"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – New York State could soon have a "Caylee's Law" on the books.
As WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, Senate Republicans are proposing legislation that would mean tougher penalties in certain murders of children.