Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
NYS Bird Habitats
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Central New York is home to a number of important bird habitats. That's according to a new report released by the National Audobon Society.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke to the Executive Director of Audobon New York, David Miller, about the report titled "Important Bird Areas of New York."