Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
NYS ...not so good for business
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – In an effort to find the best states for business...Forbes Magazine gives New York a mediocre ranking.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Business Council of New York State's Matthew Maguire about why the survey listed New York as 33rd in the US when it comes to business climates.