Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
NYS Voters Reject Budget Amendment, Adopt Transportation Bond Act
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York voters soundly rejected the state legislature's constitutional amendment to gain greater budget power. Voters did, however, approve a $2.9 billion bond act for transportation projects.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke with SUNY Oswego political science professor Bruce Altschuler about the two proposals, and about what happens next.