Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
NYS Voters Reject Budget Amendment, Adopt Transportation Bond Act
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York voters soundly rejected the state legislature's constitutional amendment to gain greater budget power. Voters did, however, approve a $2.9 billion bond act for transportation projects.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke with SUNY Oswego political science professor Bruce Altschuler about the two proposals, and about what happens next.