Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
NYS Voters Reject Budget Amendment, Adopt Transportation Bond Act
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York voters soundly rejected the state legislature's constitutional amendment to gain greater budget power. Voters did, however, approve a $2.9 billion bond act for transportation projects.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke with SUNY Oswego political science professor Bruce Altschuler about the two proposals, and about what happens next.