Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
It's All Politics
Obama Camp Doesn't Want General-Election Voters To Forget Primary Romney
When Mitt Romney adviser Eric Fehrnstrom indicated with his famous (or infamous) Etch-A-Sketch simile that the former Massachusetts governor would reset his campaign strategy and message after the Republican primaries in order to appeal to general-election voters, Democrats said they planned to make that shift difficult if not impossible for the presumptive GOP nominee.
Which explains a new anti-Romney video from President Obama's re-election campaign that strings together a series of Romney moments from the Republican nomination contest that Obama's people believe may not play so well with persuadable voters.