Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Obama Fundraising Outpaces GOP Challengers
President Obama had a tough summer in the polls, but not in the fundraising world. His campaign and the Democratic National Committee say they raised $70 million for the quarter that ended Sept. 30. Meanwhile, former pizza CEO Herman Cain leads the GOP field in latest polling. Robert Siegel talks to NPR's Mara Liasson, who analyzes the numbers.