Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Obama Fundraising Outpaces GOP Challengers
President Obama had a tough summer in the polls, but not in the fundraising world. His campaign and the Democratic National Committee say they raised $70 million for the quarter that ended Sept. 30. Meanwhile, former pizza CEO Herman Cain leads the GOP field in latest polling. Robert Siegel talks to NPR's Mara Liasson, who analyzes the numbers.