Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
It's All Politics
Obama To Romney: 'Good Luck Tonight ... Really'
Originally published on Tue March 6, 2012 4:58 pm
Before we get deep into the news of the Super Tuesday primaries, here's something from the lighter side of politics.
Toward the end of his news conference at the White House today, President Obama was asked about Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney's charge in today's Washington Post that the Democratic president has been the nation's "most feckless" leader since President Carter.
"What would you like to say to Mr. Romney?" Obama was asked by CBS News' Norah O'Donnell.
"Uh, good luck tonight," the president said with a smile and to chuckles from the White House news corps. "Really."