Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
For Obama, Strained Relationship With Blacks, Hispanics?
President Obama recently said "stop complaining" in a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus, and faced tough questions from Latino journalists about the lack of progress on comprehensive immigration reform. Meanwhile, GOP presidential candidates are confronting doubts and dissent within their own ranks. Michel Martin discusses the latest politics with journalism professor Cynthia Tucker, U.S. News and World Report's Mary Kate Cary and Voto Latino's Maria Teresa Kumar.