Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Is Obama's Same-Sex Statement All Talk, No Action?
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys weigh in on Newsweek magazine's cover calling President Obama "The First Gay President." They also ask whether a parody video with New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie and Newark's Democrat Mayor Corey Booker will inspire more bipartisanship.