Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
Is Obama's Same-Sex Statement All Talk, No Action?
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys weigh in on Newsweek magazine's cover calling President Obama "The First Gay President." They also ask whether a parody video with New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie and Newark's Democrat Mayor Corey Booker will inspire more bipartisanship.