Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Onondaga 19 Law
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – It's back to the drawing board in Onondaga County for a local law that would have raised the age to purchase cigarettes to 19.
Members of the county legislature met today to consider changes in the law but the session ended in disagreement.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to legislator Bob Warner -- a co-sponsor of the so-called "Onondaga 19 " law.