Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Onondaga 19 Law
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – It's back to the drawing board in Onondaga County for a local law that would have raised the age to purchase cigarettes to 19.
Members of the county legislature met today to consider changes in the law but the session ended in disagreement.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to legislator Bob Warner -- a co-sponsor of the so-called "Onondaga 19 " law.