Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Onondaga 19 Law
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – It's back to the drawing board in Onondaga County for a local law that would have raised the age to purchase cigarettes to 19.
Members of the county legislature met today to consider changes in the law but the session ended in disagreement.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to legislator Bob Warner -- a co-sponsor of the so-called "Onondaga 19 " law.