Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Onondaga 19 Law
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – It's back to the drawing board in Onondaga County for a local law that would have raised the age to purchase cigarettes to 19.
Members of the county legislature met today to consider changes in the law but the session ended in disagreement.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to legislator Bob Warner -- a co-sponsor of the so-called "Onondaga 19 " law.