Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
Onondaga County going greener by looking at its vehicle fleet
By Ellen Abbott/WRVO
SYRACUSE, NY – Onondaga County is already undertaking several green initiatives under its "Save The Rain" program. A climate action plan is the next big step, as lawmakers look for ways to reduce the county's carbon footprint and save money.
WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports the county is looking at another way to get greener, by saving on its fleet of county vehicles.