Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- SU students protest closure of sexual assault advocacy center
Performing Arts and Culture
Onondaga County Legislature cuts orchestra funding from budget
The new Onondaga County budget includes a new model shaped by County Executive Joanie Mahoney and the ways and means committee to direct support for arts and cultural organizations.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, it's a win for the arts, but for music, not so much.