Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Performing Arts and Culture
Onondaga County Legislature cuts orchestra funding from budget
The new Onondaga County budget includes a new model shaped by County Executive Joanie Mahoney and the ways and means committee to direct support for arts and cultural organizations.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, it's a win for the arts, but for music, not so much.