Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Performing Arts and Culture
Onondaga County Legislature cuts orchestra funding from budget
The new Onondaga County budget includes a new model shaped by County Executive Joanie Mahoney and the ways and means committee to direct support for arts and cultural organizations.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, it's a win for the arts, but for music, not so much.