Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Onondaga County Smoking Ban Seems Likely
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Four more Onondaga County legislators say they'll support a ban on smoking in public places.
They say new provisions protecting small businesses changed their minds.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen reports on how anti-smoking groups are reacting to the revised bill.
CLICK on the icon above to hear the report.