Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Onondaga County Smoking Ban Seems Likely
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Four more Onondaga County legislators say they'll support a ban on smoking in public places.
They say new provisions protecting small businesses changed their minds.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen reports on how anti-smoking groups are reacting to the revised bill.
CLICK on the icon above to hear the report.