Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Onondaga Lake Interview Series Part Three
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – There's disagreement about how clean Onondaga Lake will be following a massive project to stop the flow of contaminants into the lake and the removal of decades of industrial pollution that entered the five-mile long body of water.
In our third and final segment on Onondaga Lake, we hear the perspective of the Onondaga Nation, which considers Onondaga Lake sacred.
The Onondaga's legal counsel Joseph Heath spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.