Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
- Peter Waite and Marsha Tait on the Campbell Conversations
More News From WRVO
Onondaga Lake Interview Series Part Three
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – There's disagreement about how clean Onondaga Lake will be following a massive project to stop the flow of contaminants into the lake and the removal of decades of industrial pollution that entered the five-mile long body of water.
In our third and final segment on Onondaga Lake, we hear the perspective of the Onondaga Nation, which considers Onondaga Lake sacred.
The Onondaga's legal counsel Joseph Heath spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.