Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Onondaga Lake Interview Series Part Three
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – There's disagreement about how clean Onondaga Lake will be following a massive project to stop the flow of contaminants into the lake and the removal of decades of industrial pollution that entered the five-mile long body of water.
In our third and final segment on Onondaga Lake, we hear the perspective of the Onondaga Nation, which considers Onondaga Lake sacred.
The Onondaga's legal counsel Joseph Heath spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.