Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Onondaga Lake Interview Series Part Two
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The clean up of Onondaga Lake is well underway.
With the Onondaga Lake Partnership meeting for an update on the on-going effort, WRVO presents a three-part series on the clean up.
In part two, the Environmental Protection Agency's Region 2 Director Alan Steinberg spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.