Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Op-Ed: Legality And Wisdom Of Killing Al-Awlaki
An American drone flying over Yemen fired a missile that killed Anwar al-Awlaki, an al-Qaida operative and U.S. citizen. Many hailed the elimination of a man implicated in several terrorist plots. Others wonder how any American citizen can be placed on a death list based on secret intelligence.