Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Op-Ed: Legality And Wisdom Of Killing Al-Awlaki
An American drone flying over Yemen fired a missile that killed Anwar al-Awlaki, an al-Qaida operative and U.S. citizen. Many hailed the elimination of a man implicated in several terrorist plots. Others wonder how any American citizen can be placed on a death list based on secret intelligence.