Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Op-Ed: Legality And Wisdom Of Killing Al-Awlaki
An American drone flying over Yemen fired a missile that killed Anwar al-Awlaki, an al-Qaida operative and U.S. citizen. Many hailed the elimination of a man implicated in several terrorist plots. Others wonder how any American citizen can be placed on a death list based on secret intelligence.