Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Oswego County Plans Aerial Spraying Saturday Evening
Oswego, NY – The Oswego County Health Department plans to conduct an aerial spray of the Toad Harbor Swamp on the north shore of Oneida Lake Saturday evening. The aerial spray will begin after 6pm.
The area includes about 10,000 acres in the Toad Harbor and Big Bay swamps north of Oneida Lake. Spraying will take place within these boundaries: U.S. Route 11 in Central Square to the west, NYS Route 49 to the north, the village of Constantia to the east, and the shoreline of Oneida Lake to the south. Spraying will not take place over the waters of Oneida Lake.
Additional Details can be found at the Oswego County Health Department's website