Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Owens Introduces Plan To Cut Debt
By Dave Bullard
Oswego, NY – Saying America spends too much, goes into too much debt, and has too much of its debt in the hands of potentially unfriendly foreign nations, North Country Congressman Bill Owens is introducing a plan to reduce the country's high debt.
WRVO's Dave Bullard reports.