Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Owens Introduces Plan To Cut Debt
By Dave Bullard
Oswego, NY – Saying America spends too much, goes into too much debt, and has too much of its debt in the hands of potentially unfriendly foreign nations, North Country Congressman Bill Owens is introducing a plan to reduce the country's high debt.
WRVO's Dave Bullard reports.