Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
Owens Introduces Plan To Cut Debt
By Dave Bullard
Oswego, NY – Saying America spends too much, goes into too much debt, and has too much of its debt in the hands of potentially unfriendly foreign nations, North Country Congressman Bill Owens is introducing a plan to reduce the country's high debt.
WRVO's Dave Bullard reports.