Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Paid Family Leave Bill
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York's Working Families Party is upset with State Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno because of his opposition to a measure that would offer paid family leave to workers with a new borne or an ill relative.
In a play on Valentine's Day, the group is extending a "broke heart" valentine to Bruno.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the party's Executive Director Dan Cantor.