Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Paid Family Leave Bill
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York's Working Families Party is upset with State Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno because of his opposition to a measure that would offer paid family leave to workers with a new borne or an ill relative.
In a play on Valentine's Day, the group is extending a "broke heart" valentine to Bruno.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the party's Executive Director Dan Cantor.