Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Paid Family Leave Bill
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York's Working Families Party is upset with State Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno because of his opposition to a measure that would offer paid family leave to workers with a new borne or an ill relative.
In a play on Valentine's Day, the group is extending a "broke heart" valentine to Bruno.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the party's Executive Director Dan Cantor.