Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Palladino discusses his "Dignity Corps" jobs training plan
Buffalo, NY – Republican candidate for Governor Carl Palladino continues to talk about his plans to house some welfare recipients in prisons or other state buildings for job training that would include lessons in hygiene.
Is it outrageous and borderline racist, as critics are claiming? Or is it a legitimate attempt to help those who need it?
Listen to his 16 minute news conference in Buffalo from earlier this week and decide for yourself.