Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
Palladino discusses his "Dignity Corps" jobs training plan
Buffalo, NY – Republican candidate for Governor Carl Palladino continues to talk about his plans to house some welfare recipients in prisons or other state buildings for job training that would include lessons in hygiene.
Is it outrageous and borderline racist, as critics are claiming? Or is it a legitimate attempt to help those who need it?
Listen to his 16 minute news conference in Buffalo from earlier this week and decide for yourself.