Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Panel Recommends HPV Vaccine For Boys, Too
The vaccine helps protect men against anal and throat cancers that can occur after sexual activity. It may also protect women, indirectly, by reducing transmission of HPV. Public health officials have been trying since 2006 to get parents to have their daughters vaccinated, but rates remain low.