Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Parents Of Deceased Drum Major Say 'Enough'
Robert Champion, Jr. died after a Florida A&M University football game last month. He was part of the school's legendary marching band. Hazing is suspected in Champion's death, and his parents say the university hasn't done enough to eradicate the practice. Host Michel Martin speaks with his parents, Pamela and Robert Champion, Sr.