Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
-Nature of Things
Passing the Catskills
John Weeks discusses revisiting his favorite vistas more than 30 years after he first discovered their beauty. He notes that despite the changes in these areas, they maintain the magic and charm they have always had.
Originally aired October 15, 2004.