Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
-Nature of Things
Passing the Catskills
John Weeks discusses revisiting his favorite vistas more than 30 years after he first discovered their beauty. He notes that despite the changes in these areas, they maintain the magic and charm they have always had.
Originally aired October 15, 2004.