Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
-Nature of Things
Passing the Catskills
John Weeks discusses revisiting his favorite vistas more than 30 years after he first discovered their beauty. He notes that despite the changes in these areas, they maintain the magic and charm they have always had.
Originally aired October 15, 2004.