Most Active Stories
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
Physics Nobelists Observed An Accelerating Universe
In 1998, two teams of physicists looking at distant supernovae noticed something surprising--the supernovae were not only moving outwards but also accelerating. These observations have won three Americans the 2011 Nobel Prize in physics. Nobelist Adam Riess discusses how physicists are now looking at the universe.