Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Poetry Finds New Life In New Places
For years, critics have argued about whether poetry still holds a place on this country's literary table. Host Michel Martin puts that question to writer Alan King and Lauren Wilcox, who talk about encouraging a taste for poetry in a new generation for this week's Washington Post Magazine.