Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Poetry Finds New Life In New Places
For years, critics have argued about whether poetry still holds a place on this country's literary table. Host Michel Martin puts that question to writer Alan King and Lauren Wilcox, who talk about encouraging a taste for poetry in a new generation for this week's Washington Post Magazine.