Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Poetry Finds New Life In New Places
For years, critics have argued about whether poetry still holds a place on this country's literary table. Host Michel Martin puts that question to writer Alan King and Lauren Wilcox, who talk about encouraging a taste for poetry in a new generation for this week's Washington Post Magazine.