Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
Political Chat: Jobs Plan Scheduling Scuffle
President Obama recently asked for a joint session of Congress next Wednesday so he could discuss his jobs plan. House Speaker Boehner suggested next Thursday instead, and Obama agreed. Meanwhile, other GOP hopefuls are beginning to offer their own job plans. Host Michel Martin talks politics with author Michael Fauntroy and The Weekly Standard Opinions Editor Matthew Continetti.