Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Political Chat: Jobs Plan Scheduling Scuffle
President Obama recently asked for a joint session of Congress next Wednesday so he could discuss his jobs plan. House Speaker Boehner suggested next Thursday instead, and Obama agreed. Meanwhile, other GOP hopefuls are beginning to offer their own job plans. Host Michel Martin talks politics with author Michael Fauntroy and The Weekly Standard Opinions Editor Matthew Continetti.