Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
Political Chat: Jobs Plan Scheduling Scuffle
President Obama recently asked for a joint session of Congress next Wednesday so he could discuss his jobs plan. House Speaker Boehner suggested next Thursday instead, and Obama agreed. Meanwhile, other GOP hopefuls are beginning to offer their own job plans. Host Michel Martin talks politics with author Michael Fauntroy and The Weekly Standard Opinions Editor Matthew Continetti.