Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Post Office: Scammers Targeting Elderly By Mail
Financial scams are on the rise. Last year, Americans filed more than 1.5 million fraud complaints. Officials at the U.S. Postal Inspection Service say the elderly are particularly vulnerable and the agency has made combating fraud one of its top priorities. Guest host Alison Keyes speaks with Pete Rendina of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.