Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Post Office: Scammers Targeting Elderly By Mail
Financial scams are on the rise. Last year, Americans filed more than 1.5 million fraud complaints. Officials at the U.S. Postal Inspection Service say the elderly are particularly vulnerable and the agency has made combating fraud one of its top priorities. Guest host Alison Keyes speaks with Pete Rendina of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.