Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
A Prescription For The Bedridden Economy
At an annual economic symposium in Jackson Hole this week, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke offered an upbeat assessment about the country's long-term prospects for economic growth. NPR's Scott Horsley talked with officials and academics at the symposium about economic growth in tight fiscal times.