Most Active Stories
- Offshore wind energy faces setbacks in Great Lakes
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
- Susan Wood and Thomas Drake on The Campbell Conversations
Pretty much everything lights up on the 4th of July
Communities across central and northern New York this week are playing with glow sticks, grilling hot dogs and looking up at the night sky to watch a fireworks display.
Here's a postcard from Wednesday evening's Independence Day festivities at Emerson Park in Auburn, N.Y.
What's your favorite part of celebrating Independence Day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.