Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego. NY – Expand,explore,experience and express are the watchwords for a new program in Oswego County that is reaching out to 13-to-16-year olds.
Dubbed "Project X" by its founders, Matt Wood and Gina Holsopple, the program invites its participants to a retreat-like setting to produce an audible work of their own creation as a personal growth experience.
WRVO's Mark Lavonier met with members of "Project X" and prepared this report.