Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Proposal to split two New York State agencies is questioned.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A top state lawmaker whose investigation lead to changes in the way development rights were awarded for property along the New York State Canal System is questioning Governor Pataki's proposed legislation to separate the State Canal Corporation from the New York State Thruway Authority.
Richard Brodsky is the Chairman of the Assembly's Committee on Corporate Authorities and Commissions. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.