Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
Proposal to split two New York State agencies is questioned.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A top state lawmaker whose investigation lead to changes in the way development rights were awarded for property along the New York State Canal System is questioning Governor Pataki's proposed legislation to separate the State Canal Corporation from the New York State Thruway Authority.
Richard Brodsky is the Chairman of the Assembly's Committee on Corporate Authorities and Commissions. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.