Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Proposal to split two New York State agencies is questioned.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – A top state lawmaker whose investigation lead to changes in the way development rights were awarded for property along the New York State Canal System is questioning Governor Pataki's proposed legislation to separate the State Canal Corporation from the New York State Thruway Authority.
Richard Brodsky is the Chairman of the Assembly's Committee on Corporate Authorities and Commissions. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.